Monday, April 26, 2010

1 Picture can say 1000 words

I'm sitting here listening to Miranda Cosgroves' new song "Kissing U" looking through all these amazing fashion photographs from various photographers. They are absolutley amazing and I am so grateful for my sister, Zenita Hill, because she has truly opened my eyes to the world of photography and has helped me appreciate it and how much talent and creativity goes into making a moment special. She's going to school for Digital Photography and is so talented! I can see how much passion she has for it and I truly beleieve that she will go very far in her future. Anyways, I'll stop my blabbering, heres some of the phenominal photos that I've been obsessing over. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

A Message for You
Photographer: Guy Bourdin
Guy Bourdin is a very well known fashion photographer who
had worked, for nearly thirty years, at Vogue where he
constantly redefined fashion photography.
*My personal favorite!^^^

Photographer: Melanie Pullen

Photographer: Mari Sarai

EDITORIALS:
"Game Girl"
Vogue Paris May 2009
Photographer: Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin

"Lara Fiction Noire"
Vogue Paris February 2009
Photographer: Steven Klein

"Graffiti Couture"
Vogue Paris November 2009
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti

"It’s A Madcap World"
Vogue US February 2009
Photographer: Steven Meisel
*I LOVE VOGUE!!
(I would die without my subscription) ...seriously

"Fashion does Scraphead"
V September 2009
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti

1 comment:

  1. :D I love you so much Krysta! Thank you for believing in me!
    <3

    ReplyDelete