Sunday, April 18, 2010

SEX and the CITY II

Time to Mark your Calendars!
MAY 27th


I can't tell you how excited I am for the release of the second movie except by posting another youtube video; this one was sent to me by one of my best friends Sara Lepard (thanks darling!!).
The trailer is amazing and I can already tell you that the fashion in the movie will be exquisite. Sex and the City was just as much a story about fashion (latest trends, designers, shoes, you name it) as it was about the lives of four single ladies, and best friends living in New York City looking for love.  It's brilliant! I've forever been a fan of Sex and the City from the moment I began to watch my very first episode while I was on a family vacation in Germany.  It's helped evolve the fashion world to what it has become today, Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo, Patricia Field, and so many more...where would they be today without Carrie Bradshaw and her impaccable style? She is the fashion queen, the trendsetter of the 90's and she is STILL making a tremendous impact in the fashion world.

No comments:

Post a Comment