Monday, April 5, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!

I know I'm a day late but I was enjoying the day with my family! <3
I hope everyone had an amazing Easter, full of laughs, candy (PEEPS!!), and time with your family. The sun was shining and I could literally smell spring in the air; just a beautiful day.  I love spending time with family, especially now that I don't get to see them that often, I try to soak in every moment I have with them. 
Don't ever take your family for granted.  If you don't now, you will eventually learn that they are the people that will never leave you, judge you or make you feel insignificant. They will forever be there for you, through the good times and most importantly, the bad. You're stuck with them for eternity and, through my experience, family is the best friends, and the greatest love one could ever ask for.
I remember when I was little my sisters and I would enter in an easter coloring contest. I won a huge easter basket full of candy and a stuffed bunny that sang songs when you pressed it's ear.  I was the happiest girl in the world. I wore pastel pinks, blues, and yellows to accept my prize to support easter. See, even when I was a kid, I picked out my outfits accordingly.

This year I decided to celebrate Easter in style. I wanted to appreciate spring and the sun shine and dress in this blue and purple floral dress from A'Gaci (it screamed spring and I was immediatley attracted to it in the store; you know what they say "You like it the most when you're in the store") I paired the dress with Maroon wedges with flower embelishments from Nordstrom. To top it off I wore a fabulous faux-diamond necklace that I found in my moms jewelery box, and I am absolutely in love with it. The sun was hitting my legs so they look extra pale, sorry if it hurts yours eyes haha 
Pale IS the new tan ya know. I apply moisturizer with SPF everyday; It's a very healthy habit to get into, it can save your life and your youth! Who wouldn't want that?! I would rather have healthy skin than tan skin.
I strongly encourage you to start..if you haven't already!
Here are some benefits, good products, and reasons why it's important to use SPF moisturizures

No comments:

Post a Comment