Saturday, February 6, 2010

Closet Diaries

Cold Weather Chic
One of the reasons I love my job is that it gives me a reason to play around with my style. I love mixing and matching, and layering my clothes to see what comes from it. It's so inspiring.

My job allows me to not only do it with me and my clothes but it gives me plenty of opportunities to help customers who need help picking out outfits.

These three pictures show some of the outfits that I've worn so far this winter, and it's all really affordable, which is very important, especially while in school. There are sooo many more, I just dont have pictures of them all. It's sad but I will try to take a quick snap of myself before I go out the door in the morning.

Anyways! My first outfit is for those days when you want to be casual and comfortable yet stylish. A sand cotton button up cardigan from Target layered over a silver and black striped long sleeve from Urban Outfitters with destroyed jeans from TjMaxx tucked into some super rocker leather boots that my sister got in Europe. I kept my jewlery simple with my Patricia Field "Krysta" necklace; I never leave the house without it. :) I loved this, the shoes really spiced up the basic shirt and cardigan!
My second outfit is a more put together look for a day in the city, or in my case a day at school! I wore a classic black peaked lapel blazer from Windsor over
a flower print flowy shirt from TjMaxx, black with silver sparklle leggings and some fabulous suede Mossimo knee-high boots (and of course my "Krysta" necklace). I felt super sexy in this, and that's what an outfit is suppose to do, make you feel good. If you dont feel sexy and confident in something, take it off and find something that does. :)
My third outfit is one of my favorites! I wore this to class and work and got so many compliments on it. It's SUPER chic: Brown fur vest from Froever 21 (XXI), a colbalt blue chiffon button up tunic/top from A'Gaci (I bought it in a large so that it would fit me like a dress) with black nylon tightsfrom target, dark polyester shorts from Target and brown leather buckled Wild Diva boots. My jewlery, I wore my "Krysta" necklace and a gold band/bracelet on my upper forearm.
Don't ever be afraid to mix and match, layer, or try things on. Like I said, you have to feel comfortable in what your wearing so your confidence can shine! No outfit it complete with out the confidence to go out and rock it! :)
xoxo <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment