Thursday, February 25, 2010

SMILE

This is a sample of things I write about in my column, "Diaries of a College Girl," I usually relate it with an real life experience I've gone through during my college days. Let me know if you want me to post some of the articles on here :) Enjoyy
   
  When things go wrong we suspect and automatically assume its our fault. We start to believe that the world is falling and that the foundation that was built is suddenly broken to little pieces. We give so much energy to the fault, it accumulates anger, sadness, worry, and the feeling of being alone. It gets so big we blame ourselves and don’t realize that everything happens for a reason. Let yourself go, and come to conclusion that you did what you could to make it better, so relax. Curtains have to meet half way to cover the window.
     Stop blaming yourself for everything that goes wrong. The energy you put out there is always going to come back. Things happen for a reason. To teach us a valuable lesson, help us grow up, or even to just wake us up from being so arrogant. Things change, people come into your life, and they leave, it’s all apart of life and growing up, so make the best out of every situation, smile and remember that everything will work out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment