Saturday, February 27, 2010

I love my...

SISTERS

Elizabeth, Me, Joareyn, Zenita
Look how much we've grown, yet still the same
They are more than just my sisters, they are my best friends and I am so lucky to have them in my life. They're the people who know everything about me, good and bad, and still except and love me. They love me for me, and would never want me to change. I can tell you right now, I would be absolutley lost without them.
When we're together, I'm telling you it's ridiculous and crazy and sooo much fun. I'm sure people think we're crazy but we dont care and that's what i love about my sisters; we are ourselves, nothing less and nothing more. I can't wait for the next time we can all be together again, I miss them! (well, all except for Zenita because shes my stinky roomie) ;-P

 & BROTHER
Ohh Courwyn, how could I forget you. Without you, the family wouldn't be complete without you, our little pooper. :) I miss you sooo much and absolutely love watching you grow up into such an amazing person. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment