Friday, February 26, 2010

Closet Diaries

Liquid. Layers.
Today I wore a blue pointelle sweater over a silver/metalic tank top with my fierce black liquid leggings and my knee high, fabulous, suede boots. Being an accessorie girl I wanted to spice up this outfit with a bunch of necklaces. I decided to layer some of my favorite necklaces, you are familiar with them I'm sure. I layered the "have a heart" necklace I got yesterday when I met LC, my absolute favorite "krysta" necklace (that I dont go anywhere without), and the "unlock my heart" necklace I talked about earlier in my blog. Of course because it's cold out, I cant leave the house without a jacket, so I felt my safari inspired jacket would work fabulously with my outfit. Don't you think? :)

1 comment:

  1. I am forever in love with my liquid leggings as well! They're so comfffffy <3

    ReplyDelete