Monday, February 22, 2010

CLoset Diaries

Comfy Infinity
I know, I know, I didn't take the picture in my closet.  There is a good explanation for this! This morning the lighting in my closet was not lookin so hot so I moved to a new location, which actually worked out quite well. Anyways, I love this outfit; very comfortable yet chic. I wore a simple gray cotton tee with a black belt with silver studs around my waist. This is a great way to dress up a simple tshirt and create a defined waist. I paired the shirt with black leggings (with rhinstone zippers on the side, by the ankles) and ultra fab, black leather, motorcycle boots. When I looked outside and saw snow I couldnt resist grabbing my faux fur leopard coat and layering on one of falls hottests trends, the infinity scarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment