Monday, February 8, 2010

Closet Diaries

"RAWR" Statement


I love my new faux leopard fur coat, it's definitely the trend of this season; SO FABULOUS, but they are just so expensive!
I wanted one so i was keeping my eye out for something I could afford. Of course Forever 21 saved the day; when I saw this fabulous furry jacket I fell in love, and it was for around $40.
-I wore dark blue Dereon denim pants, a black top and a gold and green pendant necklace, both from Forever 21. I think the leopard coat goes great with my "over the knee" black suede boots- which is another one of my favorite trends this season; only $30 at Forever 21 and well worth the money, might I add.-
They can be worn, not only in the dead of winter, but can be rocked out in the spring time when the weather is warming up with a dress or a pair of shorts and a basic tee. I LOVE them!
Another great thing about this outfit is that each piece can be paired with other tops, or pants to create a whole different look. That way you are getting the most wear for your dollar. Try to buy staple pieces that can be worn each season- like black tops or a great pair of denim pants!

xoxo <3 KrystaRose

No comments:

Post a Comment