Saturday, January 30, 2010

Must have Magazine!

Today spent the day with my sister at Barnes & Noble. As always I was drawn to the magazine section; I could spend hours just reading magazine after magazine. I enjoy keeping up with celebrity gossip, reading beauty advice, and soaking in and appreciating the current and upcoming trends.
Instyle, Cosmo, Marie Claire, Harpers Bazaar, Allure, Glamour, Elle, W, Fashion, NYLON, and my personal fave, of course: VOGUE! British Vogue, Italian Vogue, Paris, French and German Vogue, American Vogue..I love it, the list goes on and on, they have it all! (You can understand why I could spend all day there now).
Anyways when I was skimming through I found a book that every fashionista out there would appreciate and absolutely Adore. VOGUE COLLECTIONS Spring-Summer 2010. It's pretty much amazing. Every single designer and their entire spring summer 2010 collection is showcased in this magazine/book. Page after page of endless fashions from Ready to Wear to Couture; Beauty on every page.
Trust me, this is a purchase you will NOT regret. You wont even be able to put it down. It's so fascinating to see the inspirations behind each peice of clothing. It's definieltly an investment, priced at $43.16 but if you're fashionista like me, it will be worth it. It was the best investment I've made in a while. If you're a Barnes & Noble member it's only $38.84...just check out the site (posted underneath the picture) if you want to take a sneak peek inside and see for yourself. ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment