Thursday, June 3, 2010

Closet Diaries- SATC2

I know this is a little late but my quarter is in it's final weeks so I've been focusing on studying for exams and getting my projects completed, after all, school comes first!
Back to the point of Fashion and Sex and the City. This time last week I was seated at the movie theater with my friends waiting for my favorite New York City girls to start struttin' their stuff.  Of course I LOVED it, in fact I can't wait to go see it again.  My friends and I dressed up- beacuse, well, why not?!- and I was so excited to see all the ladies in their fabulous outfits but, to my suprise, there were very few that even put makeup on let alone throw on a dress.  At least I wasn't disappointed with the movie, a 2 hour fashion show; every outfit change was a thrill of it's own. Patricia Field is a god's sent; she knows her fashion and can, without a doubt, put an amazing outfit together. I was blown away with the fashion and there is now a book on what they wore in SATC2 (pictured above)...I want it so bad!
I wore a very sexy little black velvet dress from H&M (very Carrie!) with a layered vintage silver chain necklace, my "Krysta" necklace. As for my shoes I wore a pair of fabulous blue suede pumps from Forever 21. A simple, chic outfit that was perfect for a night out with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment