Thursday, July 1, 2010

Closet Diaries

Corporate Visit- Stripes Galore
Today was an important day at work because Corporate was visiting. I love it beacuse it gives me an excuse to get extra dressed up- I dont get dressed up for work that often because I'm constantly moving and lifting boxes, I need to be able to move and sweat without totally ruining my good clothes! TMI, I know, I just dont care. :)
Anyways, today I wore a LWD (little white dress) from TJMaxx with my black and white striped, drapy, blazer from H&M and my black strappy sandals. To accessorize I wore two of my favorite rings: silver and black fierce tiger ring from Forever 21, and my chrysocolla stone ring from The Limited. Happy 1st of July, my fashionistas. In just 3 days it wil be the 4th of July-the birthday of America and myself! SO excited I'm turning 20. Enjoy the weather and the barbecues and the fireworks and time with your family. tootles! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment