Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rings and things

Mary-Kate Olsen is a style wizard. She finds the most gorgeous, yet slightly bizarre, jewelery to accessorize with.  Frog bracelets? In a weird way I'm not appalled, infact, I'm now more intrigued. So much so that I found myself searching through Google sites and clicking random photos trying to find more of her looks and anything that would bring me to the source of all her inspirations! I've finally come to the conclusion that she is one of the most talented, the ultimate, thrift store and vintage shopper around. I imagine that she spends her free time rummaging elite vintage shops, finding elegant jewelry worn by Queen Elizabeth herself, or classic weathered handbag constructed in Europe during the war, maybe some pieces originally worn by style savvy Hippies from the late 1960s. She's the ultimate shopper and I would give anything to find out her secret. I live for thrift shopping and finding original, vintage, pieces and making them my own. It's a good feeling knowing that you are wearing a portion of fashion history.

No comments:

Post a Comment