Thursday, March 18, 2010

What defines me...

MY FUTURE

NEW YORK CITY

VOGUE

TRAVELING THE WORLD

BEING HAPPY


MY PASSIONS

FASHION

WRITING

CLOTHES/SHOES/PURSES/ACCESSORIES 
HELPING OTHERS


FASHION MAGAZINES
HEALTH AND FITNESS 

SAVING THE ENVIORNMENT

COFFEE - STARBUCKS

READING-TWILIGHT

SEX AND THE CITY

PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE- STAYING POSITIVE
(Creating the life of my dreams with every thought every minute of every day)


MY RELATIONSHIPS

FAMILY

FRIENDSHIPS

LOVE

I am a determined girl who will let no one come between her and her dreams. My relationships are the most important thing to me, but I don't just let anyone apart of my life. I've been so hurt with my past relationships that I have a guard up. My future is another very important thing to me and

No comments:

Post a Comment