Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscars 2010 Red Carpet

I was in love with the elegant gowns that graced the red carpet tonight at the 2010 Academy Awards. I was pleasantly surprised with so many beautiful dresses, it was so hard to choose..I loved them all (well, not ALL, there were some that definitely scared me) so I tried to narrow it down to my favorites. Enjoy! 
BEST DRESSED
*Sarah Jessica Parker
in Chanel Haute Couture and Fred Leighton Jewlery
(SJP, my lover...Perfection; Can she ever go wrong in fashion? Hell no! She looks absolutely Amazing!! She took a risk and I think it was a risk well done. So different from the a-lines, fishtails, and long trains that were running the carpet...my favorite of the night.)
*Zoe Saldana
in Givenchy
(I don't see why everyone is bashing this dress. I ADORE it! She took a risk and it worked out beautifully. The color is just amazing and the textured train gives volume and flatters her in such a subdle elegant way; I love the sparkled bodice and the belt at the waist...it all works together perfectly. Quit hating!!)
*Miley Cyrus
in a champaign colored Jenny Packham gown
(Although I've never been a Miley fan I have to admit that her red carpet fashion choices are always dead on! This dress is beautiful, no doubt about it.)
Demi Moore
in Versace
 (The blend of elegance of the ruffles and the glamour of the layered chiffon bodice makes her one hot mama, which she is! The color looks amazing against her skin tone.)
Cameron Diaz
in Oscar de la Renta
(She looks so elegant and sexy, so vintage Hollywood, I couldn't NOT absolutely love this. So pretty!)
 Kristen Stewart
in blue silk satin organza gown by Monique Lhuillier
(Kristen (my Bella), I didn't know what to expect from her but look at her! A complete 360- So sophisticated and glamorous, I love it)

WORST DRESSED
Charlize Theron
in Christian Dior
(What was she thinking!? She looks like a hot mess. The dress looks like something Lady Gaga should be wearing, although I will almost never diss a Dior gown, this one is just not for the Oscars! The red lipstick tops the drag look. I think you're fabulous but this is just not workin', in any way.)



No comments:

Post a Comment