Monday, March 1, 2010

Rompers, Jumpsuits and Playsuits- OH MY

I am really obsessed with rompers, so sexy and sophisticated, and comes in so many different styles, fabrics, colors, patterns, and textures! They're definitely one of springs hot trends, and personal, one of my favorites.  I have quite a few rompers that I've recently purchased in much anticipation for spring, including a denim buttondown, and a abstract floral, deep v-neck cotton romper. They're so chic and comfortable, who could resist them?! There is so much you can do with it- belt it and put on a sexy pair of strappy sandals for a lunch date, then switch to some sophisticated heels and a great statement necklace to go from day to night.  You can pair it with a great tailored blazer (another trend for spring) and a hot pump for an appropriate office look. Wear it zipped up or buttoned down for alternate looks or pair it with a fabulous fedora hat...there's so many looks you can acomplish with your romper. You'd be lost this spring without one! I am looking forward to wearing them outside, when the weather gets warmer; IF IT EVER DOES! I found some fabulous, affordable rompers that I absolutely adore. I also found a couple that are alittle more expensive, but could be a great investment if you are as obbessed as I am.

Forever 21 -$24.80


A'GACI- $26.50
both from Urban Outfitters - $58.00
Free People Spring time Romper -$118

No comments:

Post a Comment