Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fashion Photoshoot

Today I had a photoshoot in Obamas neighborhood by Hyde Park in Chicago. It was for a fashion look book and I modeled for one of my friends and aspiring designer Jaqui Fanella.  Her work is amazing and made two amazing, elegant, graceful gowns. I felt like a Victorian Queen in the dress. We did some shots outside, in the cold!  The weather has been so beautiful lately but it's still not warm enough to leave the house without a jacket, and today in particular was not so warm, and it truly gave proof to Chicagos nickname "The Windy City."  Let me just say, doing shoots outside was unpleasant, but we got some good shots so it was worth it.  I met so many amazing people and had such a fabulous time. Here are some behind the scene shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment