Monday, December 6, 2010

Closet Diaries

Katy Perry you're hott. Harper's Bazaar you're amazing. Best cover I've seen in a while. It's very Simple but it still makes HUGE statement. This picture says it all, it needs no more than three words.

Yes, I'm at work and I apologize for my bad picture quality and the fact that I have a random fire extinguisher chillin next to me. It's red and goes with the red in Katy Perry's bejewled lips so I decided to keep it there. :)


Anyways, lets take our attention off the red fire extinguisher and move it over to my lovely Michael Kors Metallic Crocodile-Print Dress! I feel Chic, sexy, sophisticated and rocker, all at the same time, while wearing this dress. I feel like I can rule the world in this dress, which I can.  Seriously, with all the compliments that come my way, it's unbelievable, I feel like I can do anything! I'm selling this thing to clients left and right; it's a perfect Holiday/New Years dress and can even be taken into the summer when all the Harleys come out...if you can manage to sit on the bike comfortably without ripping the dress.


Seriously though, if you want to feel sexy and confident, get this dress. You won't regret it. Worth every penny!

1 comment: