Sunday, May 23, 2010

New! ABOVE Magazine

Beauty will Save the World

"We are committed to promoting an art of living that improves the environment without depriving daily life of its intrinsic pleasures. Our contributors are among the world’s great photographers and writers, who freely showcase here the splendours of a vanishing world and remind us of the immediate, vital, need to safeguard what remains of it."
So I was at Barnes & Noble, getting my fashion fix, when I came across ABOVE Magazine and, I have to say, I fell in love with it!!!!!  It's new kind magazine for the environmentally conscious, fashion lovers, and everyone else who is interested in the future by using fashion, art, photography, architecture, and design to help narrow our focus, and raise awareness, on the need to preserve nature and the endangered beauty of the world.  It's filled with pages of, what I can only describe as, heaven! The fact that there is a magazine dedicated to improving the environment, without depriving our daily lives of its intrinsic pleasures, keeps my heart in the right place and mind at ease; There are people out there that care about the earth, just like I do. I literally was in my own little world reading this magazine. Before I left the book store I quickly, and secretly, whipped out my phone and snapped a picture because I just HAD to share it with you; it's absolutely fabulous, the epitome of the future and without a doubt, my new favorite magazine. Trust me, if you love fashion and are committed to helping the Earth and saving your future you have to go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment