Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mallary Catherine Sullivan!

 

Everyone has a best friend; Someone who will always have your back, no matter waht. Someone who knows you more than life itself and would never stop to judge you, instead they love you unconditionally.  I've been lucky enough to find that someone, the one person who was there for me through everything; MY best friend, Mallary Catherine Sullivan. She has been the person who has never left my side ever since we became instant friends the first day of fourth grade.  Through everything: using up my erasers in one day of school, to first loves, thick and thin, after all these years she still makes me feel important from hundreds of miles away. She has taught me trustworthiness, patience, and most of all the value of friendship.

Poop, you are an amazing young woman and I'm so happy to have you in my life. I will always be there to catch you when you fall, protect you from Ians, sneek out in the middle of the night, play teacher, fall off scooters with you, and clean up your pee whenever you need me! haha And remember: fart it out. It works for me everytime!
 I named this one Bubble gummm girls. haha
Have an AMAZING 20th birthday little stinker
I LOVE YOU
You and Me when our tits are to our knees
... and we will still be FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment