Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fashion Editors Wardrobe

Fashion Editors Wardrobe


High pattern dress, $455 / Rut m.fl. knit sweater, $33 / Biker jacket / Stella McCartney high heel shoes / Michael Kors satchel / Kate Spade clutch / DANNIJO jewelry

Imagine a world where price doesn't matter, clothing is unlimited and designers are begging left and right to get you into their designs. A time where fashion is always right at your finger tips and the world is waiting for you to play dress up all around the streets of New York. If you are anything like me you have already fallen into a deep swoon for this is what it is like to be a respected and well known Fashion Editor. Their creative power is endless and nonetheless inspiring. In honor of the ruthless end of this horrid summer, I ceased some of a Fashion Editors power and created a staple Fall outfit. Now, since I couldn't choose which bag I liked more I dropped the monogamist bullshit and decided that I didn't have to. I could use both! The  Crimson Michael Kors Ostrich leather Gia tote will be for day and the Kate Spade cobalt ostrich feather clutch for night. Perfecto! Problem is, once again, solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment