Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Channeling my Inner Resort

Sorry for the bad quality-Will do better next time :)
Bright colors, minimalist chic, loose silhouettes, and simple and sleek hairdos are rocking the runway and I couldn't be more thrilled. This season is all about the colors, easy accessories, and light fabrics-mixing and matching to create a look that maybe too hot for the summer heat.

 I am in love with it all and decided to channel my inner Resort: A bright orange pleated cotton skirt (you'll notice pleats-in all sizes and colors- are everywhere and I'll admit, I'm obsessed! My closet had become a pleated paradise) and a black sheer button up sleeveless collared shirt-both from H&M, gold T-strap jeweled sandals and loose waves. What do you think?! I die for it. 
 Here are some of my favorite Resort looks straight from the runway..Enjoy!

Balenciaga Resort 2012
Bottega Veneta Resort 2012
Diane Von Furstenberg Resort 2012
Diane Von Furstenberg Resort 2012
Diane Von Furstenberg Resort 2012
Gucci Resort 2012
Michael Kors Resort 2012

3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2012 
Sportmax Resort 2012
The Row Resort 2012
Lanvin Resort 2012

Nanette Lepore Resort 2012

Reed Krakoff Resort 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment