Tuesday, October 19, 2010

First Look at Lanvin for H&M...sexy!

Designed by Lanvin’s artistic director Alber Elbaz, and menswear designer Lucas Ossendrijver, the H&M by Lanvin collection will go on sale on November 23 in around 200 H&M stores worldwide Ahhh, so soon, and I am more than thrilled to say that I will be one of the first to be lined up for this. Assuming that I do not have work and that the Woodfield store will launch it-I don't see why it wouldn't-if not my heart will be broken. 


A brand new ad campaign was released (above)  giving a little glimpse into what we can expect come November: chic, sophisticated, minimalistic, and classic. I would expect nothing more from Lanvin; absolutely incredible! I am obsessed with the campaign: the models, the setting (the elegance and classic structure), the lighting, the clothes, the accessories, the look in general. They really went the extra mile to keep their signature, mysterious, sexy yet elegant look that Lanvin campaigns seem to go for in their campaigns (below). 
Keep up to date with H&M on their facebook page (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment