Monday, March 19, 2012

Stepping into Spring!

The weather has been in a very happy mood lately so I've decided to dress accordingly before it starts to act up again. Especially in a city like Chicago-it might snow in a couple of days-you never know! 
Pastels are turning into my best friend-I'm obsessed. This, coming from someone who loves an all black ensemble, is absolutely crazy talk, but I love the subtle hint of color pastels exude to the wandering eye; it's a very clean fresh look that mixes well with the blossoming of Spring. 
I've paired a pastel green button up silk blouse from Ann Taylor with a pair of a beautiful taupe trousers from BCBG and finished off the look with my brown Dolce Vita wedge strappy sandals and a gold Michael Kors watch. Because it can get very chilly in the morning, to keep myself from freezing I threw on a chunky knit wrap around scarf....okay, who am I kidding, it's practically a blanket. But I love it.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hello KrystaRose,

    I absolutely love your pants!!! I've been looking for them online but can't find them. Can you tell me when you got them?

    x

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete