Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Incredible fashions for oober cheap

The Miu Miu Glitter & Suede Bow Peep Toe ankle Booties from Saks  vs. the pleated Pink Velvet Glitter Booties from Charlotte Russe. Christian Louboutin Clou Noeud Spiked Slingback Pumps (SOLD OUT) vs. the Nude Spiked bow Peep-Toe Slingback from Charlotte Russe.

Can you believe this?! Yes, I was thinking the same thing.
Holy moley!! Charlotte Russe has, for the first time, left me screaming like a kid on Halloween! Let's just say I bought both pairs and will be stopping back in Charolette Russe again soon. You've done well Charlotte-keep it up- if not for the sake of my sanity then at least for the sake of my wallet...and closet! As you can tell, I'm all about the glitter and studs. So chic!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! That's amazing! The CL look-a-like's are my fav <3

    ReplyDelete