Sunday, August 7, 2011

I dream in Cheetah print and gold Jewels

After a long summer of high 90s, humidity and scorching sun-lets not forget about all the thunderstorms which make it impossible to ride my bike anywhere-I am officially done with summer and ready for Fall. Cheetah and leopard print is going to be everywhere when Fall in full swing and there is nothing I like more than a fantastic animal print to complete your Fall wardrobe; it's not an option, it's a necessity. Don't be afraid to mix your prints-it adds a little extra oomph to your outfit, if you know what I mean. 
I'm wearing an H&M top with white vintage sport shorts and Aldo black buckle wedges and a vintage clutch. My jewelry is from all over: the ring, gold and cream bow bracelets are from Forever 21, the black leather bracelet with big gold studs is Michael Kors and the smaller one is from a street fair I found in New York City.

1 comment:

  1. This is what I'm talking about when I say that mixing prints can be done - and it can look great. I love the shoes and the Michael Kors bracelet!

    ReplyDelete