Sunday, March 13, 2011

Closet Diaries: faux fur

Madison Square Park. The sun is out...beautiful
My roommate and I walked almost 9 miles yesterday, from mid town to the Wall Street/The World Trade Center. It was a long walk but it went by so fast because of the beautiful weather and the ever changing scenery of New York City; walking from Midtown West through the Garment District (my territory <3), to Chelsea through the West/Greenwich Village then Soho and Tribeca-where we made sure to stop by the Smyth hotel where Kim and Kourtney K. stayed during their time in NYC for DASH- to our destination in the Financial District. It was absolutely wonderful, the sun was shining so I threw on my oversized sunglasses...I'm wearing a vintage oversized wool sweater (so warm) with my lovely faux fur vest and chunky black knit scarf from Urban Outfitters, Levi skinny jeans vanilla oxfords I found at a cute shop in Soho a few weeks ago (I really hate myself for not remembering the name of the store because it was absolutely fabulous), my black studded leather gloves and my Michael Kors Hamilton bag in black. I can't tell you how happy I am that I didn't have to put on my huge winter jacket, so liberating. Spring is on it's way! It's so close I can smell it... <3



No comments:

Post a Comment