Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lake Michigan

*This picture is enough inspiration to make me want to travel the world and never look back.
  
My parents went sailing, on Lake Michigan, this weekend and sent me this beautiful picture. The boat is from Pennsylvania and it sailed to Milwaukee through the St. Lawrence Seaway! holy shit! St. Lawrence Seaway is the large river that connects the Great Lakes to The Atlantic Ocean; located North of Maine, by Ontario and Montreal, Canada. 
My mom was so excited and described the boat as looking like it's from Pirates of the Caribbean: "It even has a canon coming out of one of its port holes!" 
The ship--or boat depending on your preference--really is absolutely incredible.  I'm sure it would have been even more enchanting in person. I'm glad you had fun, mom and dad, but next time...please...take me with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment