Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lime Green Skinnies

Hmmm, lime green skinny jeans. I know what you're thinking: "How on earth will I be able to justify spending money on them, when I can really only wear them casually. No way can I wear them for a night out." WRONG. Take a lookie....
FOR EVENING:
Pair them with a silk top, a great statement necklace and a frisky clutch.
Allen B. Silk top with faux leather shoulder panel, Lime green JBrand skinnies, Forever 21 black and gold necklace, vintage leopard print clutch, Michael Kors gold runway watch and Dolce Vita Farrah open toe booties.

FOR DAYTIME:
Throw the necklace and clutch off to the side (literally)...and add another pop of color with 
a casual, yet fabulous shoulder bag. My choice? Ann Taylor's cobalt blue cafe shoulder bag. Perfection.
Okay, now grab your stuff....
...and let's go!
It's off to work I go...BYE!
Photos taken by my lovely and talented sister and photographer Zenita Hill.
Check her out on YouTube and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment