Thursday, December 2, 2010

Closet Diaries + New Boots

Franco Sarto is a genius!
I'm wearing a tribal inspired necklace given to me by my wonderful mother, a gray t-shirt, a 5/48 wool cropped jacket from Saks, skinny black levis, and my new...
 The Western-inspired boot takes on a beautiful, feminine twist. Softly glazed crackled leather adds a luxe look to this standout boot and the flexible rubber sole and modest heel keep it comfortable. This is my second pair of Franco Sarto shoes (My first pair were the fabulous heels I wore on my birthday: Happy Fourth of July) and I have to say I am very much impressed with the quality of his shoes. The leather is fantasic!


Franco Sarto shoes are designed in Italy, but they are all manufactured in Brazil. Brazil has much more reasonable prices than Italy or Spain, yet is the second largest footwear producing country in the world. Brazil also has all the necessary materials needed for making quality shoes, including leather, wood, and rubber to produce shoe soles, heels, and uppers.They look great, they last long, and provide comfort for an active lifestyle. Franco Sarto understands that women are often on the go, so they need shoes that will work with this way of life
 A scalloped-edge top and laser-cut punches create an intricate design along the top of the leg for stunning detail.
To finish off the look, I added a pop of red (OPI Vodka & Caviar) to my nails. Obviously I am in the Christmas spirit and have been since November..shame on me for starting so early. Oh well, I love showing it off. Plus this red is really a remarkable color against pale skin, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment