Friday, March 12, 2010

ILIS Reverie Fashion Show

CONGRATS Ai FASHION STUDENTS!!
Last night, March 11, 2010, The Illinois Institute of Art-Schaumburg's (my school) Reverie Fashion show; produced by the fashion show production class, was a complete sucess. I am so proud to have been apart of it, not only through my education but I got to walk the runway!
All the proceeds, from that night as well as numerous amount of fundraising and volunteers, went to Children's Memorial Hospital of Chicago. They raised and an astonishing $4,000!! It was such an inspiring experience and I can't wait to be apart of the next years fashion show, behind the scenes, helping to put it all together. Last night they set the bar high and I'm soo so proud. It was an absolute success. Design students got good reviews and there were people that wanted to actually buy the dress and wanted to do a look book with their designs.
After the show my family and I went to RAM Restraunt and Brewery here in Schaumburg and let me tell you, it was amazing. The Veggie Burger was fantastic, best I've tasted EVER, and their service was excellent. The managment really knows how to treat their customers. I recomend this place to ANYONE. The atmosphere is a great family, friend enviornment. just awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment